Job title: System Admin
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- At least 3 years of related work experience in administration of AWS infrastructures and Linux systems.
- Familiar with Linux commands, Certification in Linux Server will be added advantage(eg: Red Hat Enterprise Linux or Oracle Enterprise Linux)
- Experienced with the deployment and the CI/CD practices of web applications.
- Knowledge and experience in managing MySQL database server (replication, read/write splitting and clustering, offsite backup).
- Curious-minded, proactive and willing to learn new technology.
- Improve the availability, response time and scalability of the existing server/infrastructures.
- Implementing auto-failover and auto-scaling based on traffic load.
- Implement strategies to handle web attack such as DDOS attack, penetration.
- Implement and improve the deployment process of the web applications.
- Diagnose and resolve performance & stability issues in high-throughput web applications and network services.
- To plan and execute disaster recovery activities.