Job title: Mobile App Developer (Android)
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in building native Android app (Java/Kotlin).
- Familiar with code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experienced in mobile applications UI/UX design, RESTful API and third-party libraries integration.
- Experienced in building mobile app that can adapt to different screen size, OS version and SDK version.
- Curious-minded, proactive and willing to learn new technology.
- Experienced in deploying apps onto Google Play Store is an advantage.
- Adhere to coding standard and best practices.
- Develop native Android mobile app.
- Maintain and improve on existing mobile app (performance, security, scalability etc).
- Responsible for the full life cycles of Mobile Application development.
- Collaborate with teams to deliver products and features.