Job title: Digital Marketing Executive
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Business Management, Advertising/Media or similar.
- Candidates must possess at least 3 Year(s) of working experience as Digital Marketing Executive in the related field.
- Decent knowledge in SEM, SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Good understanding of online marketing techniques, user behavior, user experience, social media marketing.
- Able to resolve /provide solution under minimum supervision/ assistance.
- To work closely with the team in planning, executing and managing digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email marketing, PPC, and paid advertising campaigns.
- To develop online plan/strategy as well as creative and effective digital campaigns.
- To assist in implementation of digital using all platforms to generate leads.
- Performing SEO audits to identify various issues impacting clients’ search engine performance.
- Suggest and implement improvements in areas like SEO, social media, email marketing, and website design and development.
- Measure and analyze digital marketing analytics report and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans.
- Identify new trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights.
- Weekly and monthly brainstorm with team members on new and creative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience on websites including Apps.